FallenElements

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FallenElements

A Cat RPG (based on Warriors by Erin Hunter)

Latest topics

» ATTENTION. RAVEN COME HERE.
Stormtail EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:02 pm by Honey

» Rank Images
Stormtail EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:27 am by Minnowstorm

» I will make your Warrior Cat Character!
Stormtail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:38 am by Minnowstorm

» Hi-I'm new. :)
Stormtail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:36 am by Minnowstorm

» Anyone?
Stormtail EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:27 am by Minnowstorm

» my intro to fallen elements
Stormtail EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:32 pm by Nikki36

» Hawkshadow
Stormtail EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 10:42 pm by Raven

» CONTEST**Story of Your Character**
Stormtail EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 7:33 pm by Raven

» SunTribe RP [M]
Stormtail EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 6:23 pm by Nikki36

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 49 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:52 am

CONTEST**Story of Your Character**

Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:19 pm by Raven

I'm holding a contest, one to get the site up and active again.

This contests ties in SLIGHTLY with the prophecy.

You must post only one thread. This contest is now up and running till August 31st, as the site died. AND IF YOU ADVERTISE THIS SITE THEN THE PRIZES WILL BE JUICED UP FOR YOU!! Now go and advertise and write your entry!

DETAILS:
You must take your main character, whoever he or she …

Plot and Stuff

Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm by Raven

Prophecy:
The Three Elements have the Power. Two cats from each shall stop the evil, and three of half shall right the wrong

The 3 Tribes of Night, Sun and Storm have lived peacefully since they've been made. But growing unrest, anxiety and hidden evil spreads throughout the communities. 9 cats have been chosen to put the end to this drama, yet SpiritTribe only knows how far this will go.

When posting characters...

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:21 pm by Honey

Please put their rank in the description, as it makes it easier for me to put them on the accepted characters list. (:

FORUM RULES

Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:57 pm by Raven

Rules of thee Forum:

1. Respect all others. No trolling. I eat trolls for breakfast and spit them out my rear end as "OMGBANNED".
2. Do not flame, but you may curse. Nothing too innapropriate.
3. Nothing explicit. You can say "They mated and when they came back blah blah blah" but not in detail plese.
4. Keep it PG-13.
5. No godmodding, no gary/mary sues, no powerplaying, no …

Stormtail

Raven
    Raven
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 794
    Humor : And the gecko knocked over the tree! RUN!!!! MONSTER GECKO!!!!
    #ofCharacters : 11
    Prey : 266
    Registration date : 2008-06-20

Stormtail Empty Stormtail

Post by Raven Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Name of Cat: Stormtail
    Tribe: StormTribe
    Season born in: Orange Leaf
    Description or Pic: A stocky gray short hair cat. Amber eyes.

Personality: An outgoing yet serious cat, with not much sense of humor. He is not very snappy, and is formidably level headed when angry.
    Flaws: He lost his sister to the cold, and can have bad memory. When attacked, or about to be attacked, he often jumps ahead of the leader and attacks first. He follows the Ancient Code with his heart and can be very annoyed and will attack a Tribe Mate with words.
    History:
    Stormtail stalked through the rocks, his eyes keeping track of a mouse. Soon a shadow dropped over the mouse, and he heard a shriek. Just the hawk he thought as he pounced on it, and quickly killing it. It would feed about 1/4 of the Tribe, he decided. He ate the mouse, grabbed the hawk, and started walking over to the direction of the camp and something bumped into his back leg. He stopped, dropped the hawk and turned around, looking for what had bumped him. Soon he saw a black kitten sitting down.
    "Cherryfall! Come here quick!" He yowled. As he crouched down, he beckoned the little kit. It came over, and as soon as it came close, he started to rub hit. It's a she cat... he thought.
    "What is-" Cherryfall ran over and as soon as she saw the kit, she grabbed it and started to run to the camp. Stormtail grabbed the hawk and ran to the camp. They came back as an odd couple: a black kit with white tabby markings in Cherryfall's jaws, and a hawk in his. Wishstar angrily stormed over to Cherryfall, ignoring Stormtail. He went to drop the hawk onto the prey pile.
    "What is this. Cherryfall, why did you bring it here?" He growled, pointing to the kit, who cowered at the foot of Cherryfall.

Other: His mate is Cherrytail, but he doesn't have kits, yet he will soon.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:48 am